Saturday 10 August 2013

28 Cute Bios for Instagram

Agree or disagree but the following cool and funny Instagram bio examples may double your worth on the Instagram, so lets celebrate our day with these bios ideas.

People just show what they want on Instagram. Most people don't complain on here because then people say you're annoying. People don't put how happy they are because then you're fake. I hardly post anything on here because I have so many people on here. Family, old teachers, your friends! Lol I don't want them all knowing my life. It's so weird to think how many people read your Instagram bios every day when you stop and think about it. I've always been there but I don't give a word what people think just like my girlfriend but Instagram has definitely changed that to the point where I watch what I post now.

Funny Bios for Instagram!

  1. I agree, a wife has so many roles to play in a man's life. Having multiple wives, though desired, may not be an answer because that comes with multiple mothers-in-law!

  1. Taking photos with Instagram proves you aren't a real photographer. No professional would lose all that image quality by clipping and filtering an original like that. A professional takes the photo and then edits from there.

  1. I believe it was an awesome weekend if you come back and don't remember anything at work!

  1. The stupidest are not aware of themselves even they don't know that they don't know for that reason they always feel that they know everything.

  1. Somewhere out there, a girl is angry and just turned her room upside down because she misplaced batteries to her vibrator.

  1. A tea bag is only useful if the string is strong enough to hold it.

  1. My girlfriend has too many pretty Instagram photos I feel like she loves instagram more than me.

  1. Those that exercised their flirting skills during high school and college are today’s most famous politicians and business personalities.

  1. If you follow my Instagram, I will never cheat you on the Facebook.

  1. Omg I am dying. All I have to say is daddies on Instagram love your daughters! That's where I went south. No guilty conscious!

  1. Women: The higher the heel, the higher the maintenance…

  1. That awkward moment when you got to tell a girl to follow you on Instagram because you don't get a phone number to give her!

  1. If she doesn't believe in working hard to loose fat after giving birth to your child... Don't marry her.

  1. For most girls, a relationship starts with 'My Man Is Different' and ends with 'He Is Just like the Rest'.

  1. I am one of the "December 21st - End of the World" Survivors. If there's anyone else still out there, anyone at all, I can provide food, shelter and security. You are not alone, I will find you.

  1. I'm sorry to disappoint you but one thing you can't Photoshop is your personality.

  1. I always say that if some can cure stupidity, I will give away $1M.

  1. If I don't mess with you like that in public, spare me your friends request on the Facebook.

  1. Ok Facebook people to all your perfect lives and perfect relationships and perfect children and perfect vacations here is your middle finger day!

  1. When you are ready for the answer only then will you gain the courage to ask the question?

  1. Army’s number one motto: Hurry up and wait and sure enough that’s all I am doing right now.

  1. This girl got 1,800 followers on Instagram and she is bad! ....then there are my ex girlfriend and the Dominicans!

  1. I did not delete you because I am immature and childish nor is it because I am afraid of being tagged in your statuses. I deleted you because I am sick of the damn drama you bring to my life.

  1. So apparently it is impossible to drink a gallon of milk in one hour without throwing up so I just bought a gallon of milk to test the theory.

  1. I think parents who let their teenager daughter do all stuff on Instagram without manners; it should punched in the face by Mike Tyson.

  1. These girls on Facebook, busy 'liking', commenting on each others statuses and telling each other how cute and loving they are via Wall Posts (cool)... But then one of them is busy in private messaging another’s' boyfriend telling him how cool he is and wants to get freaky with him.

  1. These girls on Instagram have no respect for themselves and you can blame mainstream hip hop for that.


  1. Fellas, there are about 20 niggas in your girlfriends inbox. And it takes only one of them to say the right Drake's lyrics and your girl is gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment