Sunday 12 January 2014

15 Funniest Instagram Quotes

I stay on Instagram posting weird pictures when I'm bored and the following funny Instagram quotes will definitely give you awesome captions for your latest photo ideas. Instagram makes me dizzy... I think I am the only one on this planet that likes Facebook better.

Funny Instagram Quotes for Bios!

  1. Today I Just heard words I never thought I would ever hear "I left my purse in my wife's car".

  1. The only thing more dangerous than texting while driving is texting while your 9 year daughter is driving.

  1. I don't think the guy surveying the road knows that the yellow safety vest is supposed to be worn over an existing shirt and not as stand alone attire.

  1. I just had my very own Spy vs. Spy moment when I pulled my white Toyota Tacoma King Cab beside a black Toyota Tacoma King Cab. We exchanged menacing glances. Just as I was lighting the fuse on my bomb, he drove away.

  1. Driving a V-8 Diesel Dually F-350 and speaking to your dog with German a command is pretty manly....unless your dog is a tiny white toy poodle...The Shack never disappoints.

  1. If anyone needs a visual rendition of the word "Lazy" feel free to stop by the house. Slothfulness at it's finest.

  1. Hypothetically, if I forgot to use deodorant, is it okay to just say I hugged a homeless man?

  1. Thank you to all the people who continue to be my friend, even if I don't go to your Facebook page.

  1. Just because Rick Warren offers free sermons online doesn't mean you should preach them as your own all the time. Unless, of course, you are planning on writing “The Purpose Borrowed Life”!

  1. I just found something more dangerous than texting while driving: eating a crunchy taco while driving.

  1. The aggrieved look on a jogger's face does not make me want to join them.

  1. Memo to all the men out there: The lawn mower does not hide your body. Put your shirt on!!!

  1. I think the Tea Party would gain more momentum in the south if they would change their name to the Sweet Tea Party.

  1. Nothing like going exposed! Just feels so good. I would do it all the time if I thought it would cause no harm. Of course I am talking about my Iphone without a case on it.

  1. Instagram is weird in that the more people I follow, the more awesome my feed becomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment